What Will You Do After a Car Accident?

When you have been seriously injured in a car accident, will you have the money you need to make up for lost income and to pay for medical care? When negligent drivers cause accidents, what can you do to obtain compensation for your pain and suffering, for mobility issues and for a diminishment of your quality of life? What do you do if the other driver is uninsured or underinsured?

At Markowitz Law Firm, LLC, we advocate for car accident victims. We can help you.

Our personal injury attorneys have resolved hundreds of personal injury claims, including car crashes on local roads, Route 1, I-95, I-295, Route 206 and the New Jersey Turnpike. We seek full and fair compensation for medical bills, lost income and related expenses.

We also represent motorcyclists and pedestrians, as well as bicyclists who are injured by negligent or reckless drivers.

Protecting You From the Insurance Company

Insurance companies make it their business to pay you as little as possible following accidents and injuries. Do not accept insurance offers without first consulting with an experienced personal injury lawyer.

We have gone face to face with hundreds of insurance companies and have obtained millions of dollars in compensation for injured clients in negotiations, mediation and litigation over the years.

Our success as negotiators and trial lawyers is bolstered by our thorough case preparation and attention to detail. After a car accident, truck accident or bus accident, we utilize our long-standing relationships with a network of medical care consultants, investigators and expert witnesses. These experts help us determine liability, demonstrate the extent of injuries and calculate the present and future need for compensation.

We build compelling cases that often settle without the need for a trial. When litigation is the best option, however, we are ready to fight for you in court.

SUV rollovers can cause especially serious injuries. Many people are left with lifelong pain. When pursuing serious accident claims, we make sure we get enough money to cover any long-term care costs, as well as any reduction in your earning capacity. If a drunk driver caused your accident, we will hold him or her liable and go after the bar or restaurant that overserved them.

Call for A Free Consultation

If you have questions regarding car accidents and injuries, please call 609-482-3138 or 866-437-1189 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers. We offer free initial consultations for personal injury cases. Our office is located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.